Tuesday, August 13

Crochet and Coffee

This is how I spent my morning.


I often savour early morning cups of coffee while listening to the radio, but today I spent some time curled up in bed reading and honing my crochet skills.

Today is my day off so, after some much needed down time, I made tackling my chore list a priority. I tended to some very sad house plants and completed a few other household chores. After a trip to the grocery store, I made these burgers. At first I was unsure if the patties would hold together, but the burgers turned out to be just delicious. I think the next time I make these I'll garnish the patties with a yoghurt dill sauce and serve with sesame yam fries. The earthiness of the beets in these patties would even taste great over a bed of mixed bitter greens with a poached egg on top.

2 comments: